Data Systems Engineer
We offer an exciting and challenging opportunity to support our business operations and help further grow our company.
We are building cutting-edge software to identify and analyze the exposure to climate change of publicly traded companies. It’s our goal to alert investors of the climate risk profiles of companies and to tackle climate change at the roots. Our mission is a big one and we’re looking for talented people to join us.
We are looking for a sharp, energetic and organized person with a positive attitude to extend our existing IT team.
Scope of Responsibility
- Configuration and addition of new software services,
- Executing on big data management tasks,
- Enhance and maintain our existing IT infrastructure e.g. for servers or storage,
- Plan and schedule upgrades and maintenance of hardware and software,
- Provide technical support to your co-workers, and develop system monitoring to verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes
- Linux and Windows systems
- Python, Django, Nginx, Postgres, Redis
- KVM, Docker, Azure
- Ansible, git
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Deeply enjoy technical IT challenges
- Fast learner
- Flexible to adapt to new challenges
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Love to organize and coordinate
- Are multi-tasker and able to prioritize
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Would like to join a dedicated, technically savvy and enthusiastic team
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law